2011 Flashbacks & The Marge

{LA Flashback}
Remember that little trip we took last fall to the Fashion District in LA?  Well, you might like to see what came of it!

These Camera Coats just came out this week...and just in time for Valentine's Day.  Yes, I think I'm in love...


The soft sateen fabric ($2/yd) and the flowers ($6/yard) were all picked up on the streets of LA.  As you may recall, I ran around like a mad-woman...wide eyed, sweating from excitement and from jogging from store to store, and a nice big backpack on my back that will filled to the brim with treasures.  


Love this cotton laminte.  Water proof and everything. I didn't love the price I paid (Mr. Micheal Levine $23/yd), but I had get it...


{2011 Flashbacks Continue}
And now here's a little fun from 2011.  I think I may have to do a series...2011 was fun picture taken' time for this Toad.

My little free pattern that still seems to be a hit these days:

loved making these 2 chevron owls...


Sweet Chick.  My little epattern is just as easy at the owl one. Can you believe its almost time for Easter again?!


Oh, and I'm just throwing this in...a Toad via Ethan.

I'm not sure if this is me or not, I was afraid to ask...;)


{Marge}
And here's a little shout out to one of my little sisters!  Happy Birthday Margie-cakes! May this year bring you lots of fun, food, and family. :)


More 2011 to come...;)

Love, Toad

2 comments:

Margethai Adventures: Finding Beauty at Home and Abroad said...

Thanks for the wishes Toad! I got your package today. Let me know how much I owe you. Do your camera coats fit the Canon series? I have a few interested buyers. Also, Cute names on the camera coats. I think Ti Amo is Te amo? Can't wait to try your new trick you sent me!

Aimee said...

Emily - Where did you find your Chevron fabric? I've been on the lookout for some to use as a backdrop for my photography.

Loving the camera coats, btw!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html